27 Jun COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
These policies have been created in conjunction with the guidelines as provided by Alberta Health Services (AHS) for the COVID-19 Step 2 A Path Forward guidelines.
CORE will continue to monitor and operate based on the guidelines provided. Procedures and/or schedules can change at any time.
WHAT TO EXPECT, HOW WE'RE KEEPING YOU AND OUR STAFF SAFE:
HEALTH & SAFETY QUESTIONNAIRE'S WHEN BOOKING CLASSES AND BEFORE ENTERING THE STUDIO
FLOOR MARKERS WHILE WAITING TO CHECK IN
MASKS TO BE WORN IN STUDIO AT ALL TIMES, AS WELL AS DURING CLASS
ADJUSTED CLASS TIMES, SIGN UP TIMES, AND WAITLIST WINDOWS
ENHANCED SANITATION PROCEDURES
Studio Space Protocols (Common Areas)
- Members are expected to maintain a distance of two metres (2m) from one another in common areas (waiting rooms, hallways, equipment areas)
- Members will be asked to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start of class
- Members should minimize time spent within the studio and will be asked to leave within 10 minutes at the end of class.
- Members will be asked to arrive ready to sweat:
- Dressed and ready to participate
- A full water bottle
- A sweat towel
- A mask you are comfortable wearing during low intensity exercise
- The following amenities will be discontinued until further notice:
- All towel services (lemongrass towels and sweat towels)
- Water fountain (bottle filler available)
- Yoga bolsters and blocks
● The following amenities will be discouraged from use:
- Change rooms
- Use of washrooms will be limited to emergencies only
Studio Space Protocols (Spin Room) (Applicable Only When Spin Classes are Running)
- A minimum distance of three meters (3m) will be maintained in all directions of each client (measured from the bike saddle)
- Fans will not be used due to the spread of airflow between clients
Studio Space Protocols (Yoga/Barre Room, Entire Mahogany Studio)
- a minimum distance of three meters (3m) at all times (measured from the centre of their mat)
- Masks must be worn during class
- Floor markings will be put down to guide physical distancing between mats and along barre's, and to mark your exercise pods
- Hot yoga will not be offered until further notice
Client Check-In & Traffic Flow
- Clients will be asked to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Clients will be asked to maintain physical distancing while waiting.
- Energy Exchange staff will review the AHS Screening Checklist with the client prior to check-in to class
- Clients will then be directed to a floor marker or exercise pod
- Clients may store their belongings in cubbies provided
- Clients will be asked to leave all shared equipment in their assigned work out space. All equipment will be thoroughly disinfected with an industrial fogger by CORE staff prior to the next class.