27 Jun COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
These policies have been created in conjunction with the guidelines as provided by Alberta Health Services (AHS) for the COVID-19 Phase 2 Relaunch Strategy.
CORE will continue to monitor and operate based on the guidelines provided. Any procedures and/or schedules can be change at any time.
WHAT TO EXPECT, HOW WE'RE KEEPING YOU AND OUR STAFF SAFE:
HEALTH & SAFETY QUESTIONNAIRE'S WHEN BOOKING CLASSES AND BEFORE ENTERING THE STUDIO
SPECIFIC ONE WAY ENTRIES AND EXITS
FLOOR MARKERS WHILE WAITING TO CHECK IN
DESIGNATED SPOTS FOR PERSONAL BELONGINGS, YOGA MATS, AND BARRE STATIONS
ADJUSTED CLASS TIMES, SIGN UP TIMES, AND WAITLIST WINDOWS
ENHANCED SANITATION PROCEDURES
Studio Space Protocols (Common Areas)
- Members are expected to maintain a distance of two metres (2m) from one another in common areas (waiting rooms, hallways, equipment areas)
- Members will be asked to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start of class
- Members should minimize time spent within the studio and will be asked to leave within 10 minutes at the end of class.
- Members will be asked to arrive ready to sweat:
- Dressed and ready to participate
- A full water bottle
- A sweat towel
- The following amenities will be discontinued until further notice:
- All towel services (lemongrass towels and sweat towels)
- Water fountain
- Yoga bolsters and blocks
● The following amenities will be discouraged from use:
- Change rooms
- Use of washrooms will be limited to emergencies only
Studio Space Protocols (Spin Room)
- A minimum distance of three meters (3m) will be maintained in all directions of each client (measured from the bike saddle)
- Fans will not be used due to the spread of airflow between clients
Studio Space Protocols (Yoga/Barre Room)
- a minimum distance of two meters (2m) at all times (measured from the centre of their mat)
- Floor markings will be put down to guide physical distancing between mats and along barre's
- Clients are strongly encouraged to use studio equipment so it can be thoroughly sanitized with our specialized equipment
- Hot yoga will not be offered until further notice
Client Check-In & Traffic Flow
- Clients will be asked to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Clients will be asked to maintain physical distancing while waiting.
- Energy Exchange staff will review the AHS Screening Checklist with the client prior to check-in to class
- Clients will then be directed to a specified bike or floor marker
- Clients will provided a clean basket to store shoes, keys, phones etc. in their workout space or by their bike
- Clients will be asked to leave all shared equipment in their assigned work out space. All equipment, bikes, and baskets will be thoroughly disinfected by CORE staff prior to the next class.
- When class is done, clients can collect their personal items from their basket, and exit out the separate exit door in the rear of the studio